Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Bozeman or Bust!

Arrived in Bozeman on Monday after two good days of traveling.  The weather was sunny with little wind, so the driving was easy. After setting up at Bear Canyon, we called the kids and made arrangements to have dinner at their house.  Lena had prepared a supper of pulled pork which was delicious.  Bettie and I were both amazed at how much our grandkids had grown during out absence.  Both are now young adults.

Image result for fireworksWe spent the rest of the evening visiting and getting caught up.  They had just gotten back from camping and kayaking.  After the sun had set, we walked to a grassy area to watch the fireworks in Bozeman.  They were some of the most spectacular displays that we had ever seen, rivaling the fireworks at Disney World.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so you will just have to take my word for it.

Ok, so I faked the fireworks picture.