Sunday, July 10, 2016

What an Adventure

We left Bozeman today and it was raining.  We broke camp and headed out on I-95.  Finally the rain stopped, and I thought that we would have another beautiful drive back home.  As we were traveling at 65 miles an hour,  we suddenly noticed a few cars off to the side of the road, and there in front of us was a river raft across both lanes. I also noticed that people were crossing in front of me to drag the raft off the road.  Thankfully, I was able to get slowed down and on to the shoulder and no one was behind me.  We were also grateful that there were no accidents.

As we traveled into Wyoming the wind picked up and we stopped at Buffalo, WY.   We camped at the KOA and they told us not to put out our awning because they were expecting winds speeds of 70 miles per hour.  We are set up and we took a walk.  In the campground I spied a tractor fixer-upper, but I decided that it was beyond my ability, instead I decided to have a beer, and to kick back and relax.